Monday, October 20, 2008

Working  everyday is really starting to be hard. I am exhausted and my son is so clingy cause he misses me. When I get home from work and he sees me, he is SOOO happy. But if I walk away he starts to cry. And if someone is holding him and I am near, he leans over with his arms out for me to take him. It's really cute and I don't mind when I can hold him, but when he does it when I am leaving for work, it is hard on me. 
Last night I had an extra bottle and I needed to use it before it expired, so I fed him with it. He had his little hands on the bottle while I was holding it for him, so I let go. And he just sat there and fed himself. He even took the bottle out to give me a smile and then put it back in to keep eating. I couldn't believe it! I have it on video on my phone. 
Babies are amazing. 

No comments: