Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's all worth it

I realized that it has been a long time since I have written. Things are going great. JUDE HAS A TOOTH! It's little head is poking through. Pretty adorable. We were hanging out and he was just staring at me so lovingly and I was staring back into those big blue eyes, with long lashes, and he pulls my finger into his mouth and rubs it on his tooth. I doubt this was on purpose, but it seems like he wanted me to know. I was so excited I had to jump up and dance around. Then run and tell everyone and have them feel it. It's incredible since he is only 5 months old, and this usually happens around 7 months. He really is super baby. He is also in the beginning stages of crawling, I am sure he will be by Christmas time, maybe earlier. He pushes himself up with his hands and then gets on his knees, only for a few seconds, and then he (gracefully) falls forward. He was doing it really well today. I thought he was going to get it. 
Jude has also been in an exceptional good mood this past week. He is cuddly, laughing more than usual, and when he looks at me it seems like he is cherishing the time we spend together. He also loves the letter Z. When you says words like zoom, and zip he cracks up. Like loose control of yourself cracks up. Which makes me laugh and then he laughs more. He is also ticklish and loves to be tickled, on his back, and his belly. 
I bought the Magic Bullet today and made Jude some carrots. Making baby food is so easy and inexpensive (minus the Magic Bullet, but we will make our money back on it in the end), and then you know what is going into it. Like JUST carrots. We are going to wait three days with him eating some carrots and then move onto beets and then apples. He has already had rice cereal of course, banana, and we have also given him sweet potato melty cereal things. He has done really well with all of this. It's all so much fun. 
Anyway, I am done bragging about my little goomba guy. 

1 comment:

eva said...

I have the magic bullet, too! I think it's great and SO wish I had had it when Elliot was a baby. Way better than the blender, which is what I used to make all his baby food. Sounds like you are having fun with your amazing little son. Glad to hear you are so happy. :)