Monday, September 29, 2008

Jude Jude Jude

Jude's first Albacore Tuna. As many of you may know, Jesse's dad is a commercial fisherman. This is one of the fishes he brought home from Oregon, this photo was my idea. Although, I wanted Jude to be naked but he was already cranky. The reason he is so upset is due to all the practice upside downs. 





Below is Jude sitting on his own. Yeah, my baby is four months old, he is super baby.

So Jude has made friends with some electrical outlets. When we are sitting in the rocking chair he can see them, and just laughs and talks to them. I am nervous for the day that he can walk and touch them. Luckily the ones he likes the best are up high and it will be a long time before he is able to reach them. He also loves the remote controller. We had to give him his own so that he will leave the ones that actually control the tv alone. I am sure that he likes the way the little buttons feel on his gums. Then Jude is also screaming. He screams ear piercing loud and then smiles. It gives me head aches. We have started ignoring him when he does this, since I am sure he is doing it so that we all pay attention to him. Even though it is annoying, it is still a little cute. In a weird way.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that i have seen him for realz..officially...he is the cutest babe.

amy said...

He is so very sweet. I love him.

Leanne Barker said...

He is very cute Shannon, he already looks so big!