Friday, August 15, 2008

Grandma SuSu

My mom came up today to have her almost weekly hang out with Jude and I. I love my mom coming to visit. We used to be really close when I was growing up (I am sure many young girls are) but ever since high school we haven't been as close. Then of course I met Jesse and got married and never really got my relationship back with her how it used to be. So anyway, these play dates are our way to get that relationship back and Jude is just icing on the cake for her. My mom is amazing, I can tell her anything and she is ALWAYS supportive, even if she doesn't fully agree. I could tell her that I wanted to have another baby right now, and although she wouldn't think it was wise and she would tell me to rethink...in the end she would still be on my side. That is exactly how I want to be with Jude. And I am sure not everyone would agree that it is good to be that way, but I want to be his support for any way that he wants to live his life. Now I am sure this might change, cause I really have no idea what I am going to think as I get older. I mean I am only 23 and he is only 3 months. 


Our Lamaze reunion was last Sunday. It was nice to see everyone and their babies. They were all really well behaved, no meltdowns, and Jude of course was an attention hog. His eyes just make him irresistable. In the picture above the cute little girl next to him is Mia. She is my boss at Starbucks daughter and also our neighbor. I just love her, I can eat her up. We joke about her marrying Jude some day and becoming Mia Moore, so she sure was scoring some future mother-in-law points by smiling at me. 
But aren't these babies cute!

No comments: