Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big Boy

Jude is now three months old. 
He is trying to sit up on his own and can sometimes, but still falls over. He is also reaching for things like his toes and the remote if it is near. It's really cute how he focuses on it and then slowly starts leaning over to get it with one hand reaching out. 
Also, Jesse and I figured out that if we make a really annoying "meh" noise, Jude will start to cry. It's not a real cry...more like a pout cry. He sticks his bottom lip way out, scrunches his face, makes the "meh" noise that we are imitating and then water fills his eyes. It's really cute, and really funny. I video'd it on my phone and I will try and get it up on here so that you can see what I am talking about. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, thats really funny.