Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Montana De Oro

Jude and I went to the beach today with Jesse Hurlburt and his niece and nephew, and David Wilson and his son Hezekiah. 
I have not seen Hezekiah in so long and was surprised with how much he has grown up. He was also very interested in catching crabs. He offered to hold them and sat in the tide pool picking up the hermit crabs. Quite a brave little boy. I am excited for Jude to be that age. He mostly slept in his pack, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from a 2 month old. 
It was good for me to get out and hike around. I would like the lose all this pregnancy weight, and walking around the block twice a week isn't doing anything. 


3 comments:

annie said...

oh my he's so cute. i miss you! i hope you're doing well!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so freaking big already! madness!!!!

Shannon Moore said...

Yeah he is quite the ham! And he seems bigger in his pictures than he really is. He is still pretty small. But much bigger than when he was new. He gains about a pound a week. He's crazy!