Friday, July 11, 2008

Introduction to my family

I am sure there won't be many, if at all, reading this that don't know me. But as for a little introduction...I am a new mom and a wife. My husband Jesse and I have been married now for just over three years, and are parents to a 7 week, 3 day old named Jude. He is amazing, as I am sure all mothers feel about their children. But he truly is. He is so much more than I ever could have imagined. 

He's a sleep right now, after a long day of doing nothing. I can't believe someone can sleep as much as he does. He almost sleeps through the night, I am able to put him down around 11pm then he wakes up once at around 3:30 or 4. Which is nice for Jesse. Jesse has to be at work at 5:30am so he is usually waking up around then to get ready for work. So this way he gets a few minutes to hug and kiss Jude in the morning before leaving. I am sure that Jude does it on purpose. Well, then Jude goes back to sleep and doesn't wake up again until around 7am. So I am getting plenty of sleep. Something I am VERY thankful for. 


No comments: