Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thunder and lightening are awesome. I love this weather!
The roommates are out of town for two weeks and the house is rather quiet right now, it's kinda strange. I think I am going to go full force potty training with Jude next week. I am excited about it and nervous. Hopefully it only takes the three days I was told it will.

Jude, Jesse and I have a Saturday free to spend together doing whatever we want. I think I am going to bring my camera with us and document the day. It's been a long time since I have done recreational photography and I am really missing it. I was telling Jesse lastnight during our game of Uno that I just want to go out and take pictures of flowers, with film, like we used to do in our dating years. Sometimes it's just nice to take a photo without an expected outcome.

Shannon

No comments: