Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok...this is just crazy that I never write on here anymore. I am sure you are all waiting in anticipation about what is going on in our lives, or you have been keeping updated thanks to Facebook. But I really like blogging, so I am going to try and keep this alive.

Things have been great! Life really has a new outlook when you are poor and can only rely on God and your family/friends. We are lucky to have both on our side. People might think I am crazy when I say I am actually happy not knowing my future and living on the brink of being completely penniless. There is something very comforting knowing that God is in control of my life, not me. Odd right? Who thinks like this? I never thought I would, that's for sure. But when you have been through what we have and seen that your decisions don't work out but God's always do, your mind is changed about the way things work. Jesse and I have been going to church regularly again and are actually wanting to go, it doesn't feel like an obligation. We have responsibilities, but are excited to be doing it. I have taken myself out of my comfort area and I just want to glorify God and do His will. I am not ashamed to fail, I just have to at least try. This is so new to me, I am usually the one that doesn't take chances. So with that, our wedding season this year is tremendous and Jesse got a job. I am a little wary, I don't want to get comfortable and loose focus again. I just want to get out of the debt we are in, put money into the business and bless our friends and family who have helped us through these past 5 years.

On a new note, Jude is awesome...as always. He is growing up fast for sure, I am enjoying this age. For those of you that have kids and have gone through this faze, you know what I am talking about; the "talking", the hand holding, the kisses and hugs, the cuddling, it's all great. Jude has a great sense of humor and a love for music, people and fruit.

1 comment:

amy said...

You guys are marvelous and we love you. It's so good to hear everything is going well. We are always praying for you!!!