Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I am getting fired from Starbucks tomorrow. I am not supposed to know, but I do and I am not looking forward to my meeting tomorrow with the District Manager. It was a stupid unlucky situation on my behalf and Starbucks apparently does not care about employees that have worked for them for 3 years with nothing on their record. They don't care about my side of the story and to them I am grateful for the push to now be a stay at home mom. I just hope that this is part of the works for a much greater outcome. I have come to peace with living at Jesse's parents the rest of my life (kind of) and will cherish spending every moment of every day with my growing son. He is worth the mistakes that have brought me to this point. But I do need encouragement since I was already in a weak state, my emotions on this are all over the grid. 
So, now that I have lots of free time, lets play!

3 comments:

a.b. said...

I thought that with Starbucks you had like the 3 strikes thing?

Shannon Moore said...

I thought so too. But this involved a customer.

vrshen said...

Wtf? Stupid bucks.