Monday, December 15, 2008

Jude is crawling all over the place. He is getting better and better at it everyday. He climbs into things, over things and is trying to climb up things, which brings us to the new thing...pulling and pushing to standing. He will even let go and stand for a second before falling onto his butt. He doesn't cry though, he's pretty tough. One of the more annoying, although sometimes cute thing is making a really spitty "tthhhh" sound. He will do this forever and right in your face. We do it back, but he likes it. Weirdo. 
I am pretty sure the top tooth is coming in. He is rubbing his bottom teeth onto the top gums a lot, and I can see a little white speck becoming bigger and bigger. I am pretty excited about these teeth and moving on to more solids. He is a little pro now with eating his solid foods. I don't have a high chair, so we sit down on a blanket and he is just so cute. Opens really wide when the food comes and isn't that messy. I am sure it will get messy as he gets older. :) But for now, I really enjoy feeding him this way. He had Winter Squash today when I got home from work. 
I will have to post some new photos soon, it is hard to find the time. 

No comments: