Monday, November 17, 2008

Sick

Last Thursday I woke up at around 3am after tossing and turning all night. I had the worst headache and felt really nauseous. My whole body hurt. Then as I was hugging the toilet, parts of my body would be tingly and then go numb. I was miserable. The past few nights I haven't been able to fall asleep as well. Anyway... it happened again this morning, and new symptoms of uncontrollable sobbing and hand shaking. I almost went to the emergency room, but really don't want to owe them more money. But if it happens again, I will have to go. I am a little scared.
Jude was amazing today though, he played my little nurse. We took a three hour nap and when we woke up, he snuggled on me and just stared at my face with a huge smile. I am really so lucky to have him. 

2 comments:

a.b. said...

Jeeze, thats horrible.
I am so freaking sorry. I HATE being sick. It seems like as I get older whenever I get sick it takes more and more of a toll on my body, too.

eva said...

Yuck! Poor you. Jude sounds so amazing.