Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jude is 6 months old today. How exciting!! I am going to celebrate with him when I get home from work. 

Also, at new tidbit in regards to the "Sick" post. I went to the doctor yesterday and I have migraines. But like severe migraines, that happen at the same time every morning, that one of the best medicines for it doesn't work for me. The doctor also wants me to get an MRI and MRA just to make sure. Bummer. 
I think I am just going to get my eyes rechecked, I am due for a new pair on lenses. And they say you need to have your eyes checked after you have given birth. 

2 comments:

annie said...

This may sound lame... but do you think it could be related to something you eat? Todd's mom gets horrid migranes from coffee and chocolate... could it be after you drink coffee??

Shannon Moore said...

Yeah I read about that, but why now? I have been drinking coffee about everyday for three years. I am thinking that I am stressed about moving and the fact that we can't find anywhere to live. But just in case I have not had any caffeine today and hopefully I can stay away from the chocolate. :)

By the way, we got Christmas Blend in my store today, and some of it has your name all over it.